Wow, my June Glam Bag is HOT!

 Summer is just around the corner and my June IPSY Glam Bag is HOT!



Starting with the bag designs which just scream summer cook-out with vibrant colors and fruit-shaped charms, this month's bags are a hit with me. I love all three designs and will be happy with whichever one I receive. I'm super impressed with the full-size eyeshadow pallette and the brush is perfect with it. I'm excited to try the Tarte maneater mascara and the full-size eyeliner that I chose in purple (which pairs great with brown eyes).  I'm least enthused by the lip mask mostly because I have a lot of lip balms in my stash currently and don't really need it.  Getting 3 full-size products (eyeshadow, eyeshadow brush, and eyeliner - there's a theme here) in such a cute makeup bag for just $13 is a steal and I think this is a great bag! Can't wait for the postman to bring it. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!