Catching a wave in July

My July 2022 IPSY Glam Bag catchs a wave with it's beach inspired theme. The bag is a serene ocean blue with a wave pattern and cute little starfish zipper pull. It's perfect for packing my beauty products for a trip to the ocean!



The OSEA Ocean Cleanser continues the beach vibe. This cleanser is a clean, vegan skincare product that is powered by the sea with algae extract.  It promises to "Wake up your skin and your senses!"  

I'm excited to try 2 more Korean skincare products. Banila Co Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Propolis Rejuvenating Lotion is a soothing mixture created by bees. I love Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm and Foam Cleanser products that IPSY introduced me to and am looking forward to trying another product from this brand.  

Pyunkang Yul is a Korean brand that I've been wanting to try.  It was created out of one of Korea's top Eastern medicine clinics and is all about minimalist skincare to help your body treat yourself. The Highly Moisturing Essence Sheet Mask contains powerful antioxidant energy for skin cell regeneration and brighter skin. Who doesn't need a little glow?

Benefit Cosmetics is a brand that I love to get in my bags. The BADgal BANG! Volumizing Mascara is a BIGGER, BADDER volumizing mascara that promises to create MASSIVE volume without weighing down lashes with it's aero-particles. Sounds very interesting and gets awesome reviews!

Lastly, I chose the Complex Culture Kiss Bliss Lip Gloss in Euphoria for my bag. I don't have a lip gloss in my makeup collection and I like the Complex Culture products that I've gotten from IPSY in past bags. It's a full-size product valued at $18 which makes my bag worth more than I paid for it which was $15.89 (the price went up with a new $1.99 handling fee).

July's bag feels like summer and is packed with things I'm looking forward to trying! Can't wait for it to arrive in my mailbox.  





 
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!