Looking ahead to May!

April 25th was Choice day for the May IPSY Glam Bag. Just in case your wondering, Choice day is the day of the month that Glam Bag members get to pick one of the items that will be in their next month's bag from about 10 products. IPSY fills the rest of the bag with items that they choose based on my profile and reviews of products that I received in my previous bags. I also get points for my reviews that I can redeem for additional items in my upcoming bags. 

I picked the Purlisse Beauty travel-size Perfect Glow BB Concealer in Light for my May IPSY Glam Bag. I chose it because I really like to try foundation and concealer, looking for that perfect match. I like Purlisse products because they are multi-tasking giving both makeup and skin care benefits. I really like their BB cream and so I'm looking forward to getting this in my May bag to see if this concealer will be the one that I love! Can't wait to see the other items that IPSY chooses for me on 5/2! 


In April, I redeemed points for 2 products that I will also receive in my May IPSY Glam Bag. I'll be getting the Yensa Super 8 Vibrant Silk Lipstick in Free Spirit and the Marc Anthony Super Fast Strength Leave-in Conditioner. 




The May bag is beautiful with a floral design and is perfect for Mother's Day. The sneak peeks are looking pretty good so far! Can't wait for May which is just around the corner. Time seems to fly by these days so I'm sure my bag will be arriving in the mail before I know it. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!