Next up, November 2021.

 After a great start in October, I was excited for November's bag and I wasn't disappointed. 

By this time, I was watching YouTube videos of Glam Bag unboxings to see what everyone was getting. Some bloggers and posts on social media were critical of the green velvety bag, comparing it to artificial grass, but I was digging it. It's soft and I like the color. Considering that Christmas was right around the corner, I thought the bag would be perfect for the upcoming holiday. 

I was happy to get some more make-up items and I was eager to try sheet masks for the first time.  Note - they are cold and slimy when you first put them on, but after the initial shock, they feel pretty darn pampering and leave my skin feeling so hydrated. I found a new way to relax and take care of my skin. I'm not a BIG eyeshadow gal, so I gave this one away. Getting the concealer in a sample size works great for me, because I'm still searching for my perfect match. All in all, I felt really good with this bag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!