My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

April 2nd was the day for the big reveal. Here's my upcoming Glam Bag. I chose the Lucky Chick lipstick and IPSY picked the other items for my bag. I'm excited to try the Benton Deep Green Tea Toner and the Glow Recipe Dew Drops. I redeemed points last month to get the F.A.R.A.H eye shadow and it's also in my bag, so looks like I'll be getting 2 of those!  I can always use the Dionis body cream but I'm not overly excited about it. I wish I had scored the cute daisy brush instead but it wasn't meant to be. Overall, it's a good bag and I'll be happy when it comes in the mail later this month.  It's always a nice pick me up.


BENTON Deep Green Tea Toner
Lightweight and super hydrating, this green-tea-infused toner is the perfect way to reset and prep your skin after cleansing and before applying your serums and lotions.

DIONIS Goat Milk Body Lotion in White Jasmine & Shea 
This ultra-nourishing body lotion uses goat milk (it’s naturally enriched with essential vitamins and minerals) to hydrate and help heal rough, cracked, and flaky skin.
F.A.R.A.H Eyeshadow Duo in Bloom & Wildflower
These floral-inspired matte pale pink and burgundy eyeshadow shades look stunning alone or paired together—plus the long-wearing powder pigments won’t crease or fade too.
GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops
Brightens skin, reduces the look of hyperpigmentation, and gives your skin a glow instantly and over time. Packed with clinically effective ingredients like niacinamide and hydrating hyaluronic acid, this bestselling, TikTok-viral brightening serum will give you the ultimate glow.

LUCKY CHICK Semi-Matte Lipstick in Paradise
Made with moisturizing botanicals, like rosehip seed oil, jojoba oil, and coffee extract, this semi matte lipstick nourishes lips while coating them in long-lasting rosy nude color.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

I needed new things!