The Glam Bag that started them all!

 My first IPSY Glam Bag was in October 2021.  Here's my bag.


The bag was really CUTE and was perfect for halloween.  The best product in this bag was the Murad night cream. I'd never used this brand before because it's pretty pricey, so I was happy to get to try this sample. I used it nightly and it lasted at least a couple weeks, long enough for me to see significant changes in my skin. I was impressed enough to buy a sample kit from Murad and I'm still using this cream and loving it!  I enjoyed all the new makeup items and it helped me to start slowly building my collection after throwing away most of my old stuff!  I was liking this for $13 a month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!