Here's what I'm getting in my May 2022 IPSY Glam Bag...

 May 2nd was IPSY match day and here's what I'm getting in my May 2022 Glam Bag. I chose the Purlisse Perfect Glow BB Concealer in Light and IPSY selected the other items for my bag. I'm most excited for the actual bag this month with the purple floral design that just shouts "happy mother's day" to me! I'm a big fan of both flowers and purple so I can't wait to see this bag when it arrives later this month.


Items to be included in my bag are:

BAD HABIT
Wake Things Up Matcha & Mint Morning Cleanser


BEAUTY FOR REAL
D-Fine Lip Liner in Neutral Deep


BRIOGEO HAIR CARE
Superfoods™ Avocado + Kiwi Mega Moisture Superfood Hair Mask


H2O+
Hydration Oasis Nourishing Gel Cream


PURLISSE BEAUTY
Travel - Perfect Glow BB Concealer in Light


Have I mentioned add-ons? Add-ons are sale items that you choose on match day and are shipped with your IPSY Glam Bag. I picked up the PURLISSE BEAUTY Ageless Glow Serum BB Cream SPF 40 in Light to go with the Concealer. It's a deluxe-sized sample and cost $3.50 plus tax.  I have the BB Cream in Fair and I really like it but it's just a little too fair for me, so I'm hoping the Light will be a better match for my skin tone. It's great to be able to try shades at an affordable price to find the best for my skin. 
Purlisse products are vegan and cruelty-free and skincare as much as makeup.  I like multi-tasking benefits! The BB cream is light coverage but with ingredients like bakuchiol, vitamin C and collagen, it not only diminishes redness and dark spots, it actually goes to work to combat them. Win-win!
I love trying new skincare products and May looks like it won't disappoint!  The sample sizes make great travel sizes and I'm hoping to put them to good use. I don't often use lip liner but I'll give it a try too!  All in all, it looks like it will be another great month of beauty from IPSY. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!