Here's what I'm getting in March 2022.

I'll start off by saying, I'm not loving the bag designs this month but maybe once I get it, I will find it better than it looks. The sewn on inspiring message just looks kind of tacky to me. I picked the Beauty Vaulte Bubbly Beverly Lip Set for my bag and I'm pretty excited about it. It's a raspberry-toned lip liner and matching matte liquid lipstick that should work well for my cool skin undertone. It's full size and retail value is $18.50 so at $13 for the bag, I think this bag is a pretty good value. I've heard good things about First Aid Beauty so I'm looking forward to trying out the eye cream. I'm still searching for the cream that's going to get rid of my dark circles and bags! I'm less excited for the hand cream although I can always use hand cream and the coconut colada scent should evoke summer thoughts. The blush and mask will be put to use too! 

 


ABOUT THE BAG:

Emblazoned with “Power Moves” and “Discover,” March's all-new Glam Bags are here to put intention behind every move you make—whether it’s resting, recharging, or reaching your goals.

BEAUTY VAULTE Bubbly Beverly Lip Set 
This duo takes all the guesswork out of selecting your perfect lip combo. It comes with a raspberry-toned lip liner that you can use to outline, overline, contour, or fill in your lips. The matching matte liquid lipstick is a slightly lighter shade to create an effortless ombré effect.

FIRST AID BEAUTY HYDRATING EYE CREAM WIth HYALURONIC ACID
Fine lines, puffiness, dryness…this fast-absorbing eye cream helps address them all thanks to plumping hyaluronic acid, depuffing caffeine, and soothing colloidal oatmeal.
HALF CAKED In Bloom Powder Blush in Soft Serve
Part primer, part blush, this candy pink powder gives cheeks a gorgeous flush that lasts for up to 12 hours.

REFRESHMENTS Luscious Hand Cream in Coconut Colada
Hands feeling less than touchably soft? Show them some much-needed TLC with this skin-soothing, cuticle-softening treat that's quick-absorbing too (meaning no greasy feel left behind). And that yummy tropical scent? Instant vacay vibes.

SAND & SKY Australian Emu Apple Super Bounce Mask
Defeat the dull and bring back the bounce with this antioxidant-rich mask. Emu apple and Australian glow berries brighten, protect, and plump while Kakadu plum, the world's richest source of vitamin C, lights your skin up for a megawatt glow.

Get your own Glam Bag here!
  • 5+ beauty products in a monthly bag
  • Free U.S. shipping
  • Pause or cancel anytime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!