April choice is right around the corner!

April 2022 choice is right around the corner on 3/21! I always look forward to this day every month when I can choose 1 item for my next bag!  The IPSY Glam Bag design for April is perfect for Spring with a flowery daisy design.  Yellow has always been one of my favorite colors. I'm excited for this bag!

April spoilers that may be in the Glam Bag include:

  • BENEFIT COSMETICS Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer 6
  • GLOW RECIPE Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops 
  • OUAI Body Créme in Melrose Place 
  • WANDER BEAUTY Mini Unlashed Volume & Curl Mascara
  • PHILOSOPHY Purity One Step Facial Cleanser
  • COSRX INC. Master Patch Intensive
  • F.A.R.A.H. Highlight Brush 828F



OK, that F.A.R.A.H. Highlight brush that matches the bag is a "must have" in my mind, especially IF I don't score the complete set of brushes from the Glam Bag Plus spoilers in my Add-ons. They are simply too cute to resist! AND they match the BAG!!

I'm always tempted by concealer because I haven't found one that I really love yet, but I do already have quite a few so I don't really need more right now. I've heard really great things about Glow Recipe and Wander Beauty and these are brands that I haven't yet tried so they are possibilities. I do love skin care and can't seem to get enough of those items in my collection but I don't generally use acne patches since I have dry skin these days!  Lots of good choices, can't wait to pick one soon and see what add-ons that I can score for April.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!