The start of a new year!

 My January 2022 Glam Bag got the year off to a great start!

Well, there were a few bumps along the way too. January's bag was supposed to be a tie-die bag which seemed pretty themed for spring to me, but oh well, it was cute. Instead, I got this silver and green bag which left me feeling pretty left out. The silver bag wasn't bad and it felt a little bit more like a January themed bag with it's shiny appearance so I wasn't too disappointed with it. 

I was glad to get more sheet masks since I found I enjoyed them last month.  I chose the Tarte concealer for my bag (you get to choose 1 item each month), since I am still searching for my perfect match. I had never tried Purlisse BB cream and I found that I really like it although this shade was too light to be my perfect match.  The peeling gel didn't make my favorites list because it's weird. It's applied to dry skin and forms little pills. I don't know, I prefer other exfoliators.  I put the Goldfadden aside but plan to use it!  For $13, I got some good items to add to my collection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!