I love the February 2022 bag!

 The February 2022 Glam Bag made my heart flutter.

The heart themed bag was super cute and I love the pink hearts on the red background. The little IPSY charm shaped like a heart is the final touch to make this bag my favorite so far!  

I chose a full-size lipstick this month and it works pretty well with my skin tone. It's leans a little bit brown on my lips although it appears more mauve in the tube but I can definitely wear this shade. The eyeliner pencil is pretty cool with it's dual sides and it's not BLACK. The lighter shade is perfect for the lower waterline and really opens up my eyes. I like purple eyeshadow with my brown eyes, but this one is a little darker than it appears when applied. Some more moisturizing products, the sheet masks and night mask rounded out another great bag!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My March 2022 Glam Bag is here!

My April Glam Bag has been revealed to me!

I needed new things!